Hi Fellas,
My friend went to Korea and I told her to get me the serum. It's Innisfree's best selling for years. I've used it a while ago and I love it. Since I will run out of my current serum soon so I need a new one. There's a lucky box for this product. I think it's available in Korea only because there's nothing such a lucky box when I went to Innisfree store in Hong Kong and Singapore.
This is also from Luxola. My hair is easily messed up and hard to comb, especially when I go to the beach. Urgh.. Really curious with the famoush brush. I think it's a simple brush. It does help but still I got hairfall. Yup... better don't brush your hair in wet condition with whatever brush it is.
I grabbed them when Luxola had a flash sale. Hope this can cure hairfall. I kinda hate my hair right now. If you have any product that good with fighting hairfall please please do tell me in the comment down below.
Forgot to take photo of it. Never miss Guardian weekly deal! Seriously best deal ever you can get from 1 + IDR 1.000 Get 1 program. I don't know if it really works on me, but I think there's a bit different rather not using hair serum at all.
Clinique just launched their instagram and they gave away many products to boost up the instagram, I joined and got this serum. Excited to try it. It says that this is smart because it can correct your problem. Too good to be true?
June has ended. How do you feel...? My birthday just past and I feel old enough now, 25 is over, but stay young is our choice, right! Now it's time to look for anything that has 'anti aging' inside, at least early anti aging.
I got some products from June, already keeping my head from buying again, but a few products won't bite, right. I just got what I almost emptied. Kinda sounds like excuses...? ^_~
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum Lucky Box
Tangle Teezer Original Pink Fizz
This is also from Luxola. My hair is easily messed up and hard to comb, especially when I go to the beach. Urgh.. Really curious with the famoush brush. I think it's a simple brush. It does help but still I got hairfall. Yup... better don't brush your hair in wet condition with whatever brush it is.
Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo and Conditioner
I grabbed them when Luxola had a flash sale. Hope this can cure hairfall. I kinda hate my hair right now. If you have any product that good with fighting hairfall please please do tell me in the comment down below.
Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Growth Serum
Forgot to take photo of it. Never miss Guardian weekly deal! Seriously best deal ever you can get from 1 + IDR 1.000 Get 1 program. I don't know if it really works on me, but I think there's a bit different rather not using hair serum at all.
Bought this from Copia because they have free IDR 50.000 voucher, and since I almost empty out the Klairs Black Sugar Facial Polish, I want to try their face scrub. The milk one smells so yummy like vanilla ice cream and the scrub granules is so tiny and soft.
Clinique Smart Serum 10ml
Clinique just launched their instagram and they gave away many products to boost up the instagram, I joined and got this serum. Excited to try it. It says that this is smart because it can correct your problem. Too good to be true?
Moors Eyeliner Micromatic Pencils (Green, Blue, White)
I attended the re-launching event at Centro Beauty Bash from Mustika Ratu a while ago and these are what I got from their goodie bag.
Lucky me I got this beautiful and exclusive set from Menard Indonesia as gift because I won their Instagram giveaway. The gold color is soooo classy... Looking forward to use them.
I got a chance to try Sigma brushes and make up. Soooooo excited to use them. Thank you so much Sigma. I'll reveal them on my next post. Just stay tune!
What's yours? See you on next post!
Menard Jupier Cream Foundation, Powder Pact, Eye shadow, Blush On, Lipstick
Lucky me I got this beautiful and exclusive set from Menard Indonesia as gift because I won their Instagram giveaway. The gold color is soooo classy... Looking forward to use them.
Sigma Beauty
What's yours? See you on next post!


Comments
Post a Comment