Hey fellas! This is July already.. My birthday is here and I was really excited when I got this package from SIGMA Beauty. Yes, it's SIGMA! The well known brand for make up brush. Feels like early birthday present to me... I got them about weeks ago but I was really super busy so I didn't blog so much. Here I am... Will spoil you with Sigma products preview.
A month ago, Sofia, the affiliate manager contacted me and told me that I was one of their affiliate and would like to give me the welcome gift. Super excited *o*.. She was very kind and helpful. Now, I'm gonna reveal what I got. Ehmm.. Be ready..
A box full of goodies... Drooling my eyes.. I'm soooo surprised to see what's inside. Sigma is my dream brush. I only have 1 and it's my HG brush, and getting more Sigmas is awesome.
I was asked for which brush I wanted, and of course I chose the famous kabuki! You know the kabuki family, very very best selling item from Sigma. I have one of them which is F84 and it works really great. I love their Kabuki because Sigma's kabuki brush makes application easier by giving more coverage and smoother result. Recently, they launched the newest style of Kabuki, which is very unique, I've never seen a brush like that before. Of course I'm really curious with that one.
I wanted the 3DHD KABUKI but I got the 3DHD PRECISION too which makes me sooo happy. It looks like triangle shape and the pointy side is perfect to reach every corner of the face. It's also really helpful for shading purpose and making it easier. The bristle is so dense and perfect to be used with both liquid and powder form. What's better than the multipurpose brush, right!
I use the 3DHD KABUKI for my whole face and the 3DHD PRECISION to do my nose shading which is also perfect for blending concealer my under eye area and nose's corner. They're both very convenient and I couldn't live without them now. You have to try them!
The E54 Medium Sweeper™ features a dense, wide brush head ideal for exact product placement on lid. Great universal brush for cream or powder products.
A box full of goodies... Drooling my eyes.. I'm soooo surprised to see what's inside. Sigma is my dream brush. I only have 1 and it's my HG brush, and getting more Sigmas is awesome.
Cleansing glove, brushes, and make up!
What can I ask more?
And..
I got handwritten card from Sofia, so touched! Thank you so much. Xoxo.
The one and only cleaning glove I've ever known.
It's PINK! Love the color.
It's so funny seeing this and I need time to process how to use it. It has 2 sides for face brush and eye brush, each has different texture so it will clean the brush properly according to the brush type.
SIGMA BRUSH
Sigma has some features that other brush doesn't have.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
SigmaTech™ Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain its original shape and color even after multiple washes.
Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060.
Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
I was asked for which brush I wanted, and of course I chose the famous kabuki! You know the kabuki family, very very best selling item from Sigma. I have one of them which is F84 and it works really great. I love their Kabuki because Sigma's kabuki brush makes application easier by giving more coverage and smoother result. Recently, they launched the newest style of Kabuki, which is very unique, I've never seen a brush like that before. Of course I'm really curious with that one.
The 3DHD™ Kabuki is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. It was uniquely designed for all areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly on every curve, crease and angle. Patent pending.
I wanted the 3DHD KABUKI but I got the 3DHD PRECISION too which makes me sooo happy. It looks like triangle shape and the pointy side is perfect to reach every corner of the face. It's also really helpful for shading purpose and making it easier. The bristle is so dense and perfect to be used with both liquid and powder form. What's better than the multipurpose brush, right!
The 3DHD™ Precision is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. It was uniquely designed for smaller areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly on every curve, crease and angle. Patent pending.
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The E39 Buff and Blend™ features a shorter, round dense brush head that blends colors softly, but with precision onto the lid for a diffused effect.
I love this brush for applying eye shadow. It's supposed to be used for buffing and blending eye shadow for softer look especially for gradation and making smokey eyes. I personally will take this brush when I'm in a hurry applying eye color and want to do everything with one brush only. The bristles is dense yet very soft so it makes eye color application more pigmented. This works perfect for powder only.
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The E54 Medium Sweeper™ features a dense, wide brush head ideal for exact product placement on lid. Great universal brush for cream or powder products.
If you're on a budget but wanting to get something awesome, this is yours. This brush can work perfectly for both cream and powder products. Powder shadow, Cream shadow, concealer, you name it, it works well with them. It's sooo soft and multifunction, I love it.
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The E55 Eye Shading features a soft and dense squared brush head with slightly rounded edges. This brush works best for an all-over application of color to the lid with lighter shades for a base.
This one has shorter handle compared to others which makes it perfect for travelling. I love the pink brush. Will bring this as my HG travelling eye shadow brush. On daily occasion, this brush is enough. I can also use it for shading my nose.
SIGMA MAKE UP
Sigma Individual Eye Shadow (FAWN)
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
Each Individual Eye Shadow contains a smooth, blend-able formula with rich pigmentation and long-lasting wear. Mix and match your favorite colors to create a customized collection. Paraben-free.
This eye shadow is always in my pouch now! It's super pigmented, doesn't fall off, great great color and blends really well and smooth. The color I got is like champagne color which perfect for all day wear and to add subtle shimmer. It's shimmery but doesn't look too much or overwhelming. I really love this color and quality. It's affordable too for $11. Plus no paraben.
Sigma Blush (Heavenly)
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The Individual Blush Collection features a versatile assortment of shades and finishes for any skin tone. Each blush has a rich pigmentation and blend-able wear. Paraben-free.
I love the blush color, peachy pink, it looks natural. I've been looking for shade like this. It's pigmented too and easy to apply. If I want to have bold look in one swipe, I use the Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush. It makes the blush more pigmented because of the soft and dense bristles, saves my time a lot..
Sigma Lip Base (Euphoria)
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The Lip Base was created to line the lips with its point and can also be used to fill in the whole lip using its edge. It can be worn alone as a matte long-wearing lip product or under another product as a base. Its function as a base will amplify the color on top of it and add a more solid, uniform color base to your overall lip look.
It's a lip pencil, more like lip liner but it's kinda big. I love this kind of shade, fuschia pink kinda makes me feel like a teenager again. It really pops up my skintone. It's pigmented and glide along well. Fortunately I have the same shade of lipstick which makes me happy because I can wear it perfectly now. I prefer lining my lips first, then top it up with the lipstick. This lip pencil has matte finish, it can be used alone too. The downside is it's like a pencil, not auto type so I have to sharpen it.
Sigma Lip Vex (Get Ready)
(click the link above to direct you to the web)
The Lip Vex contains a smooth, creamy finish and long-wearing shine for versatility and everyday glamour. Paraben-free.
My first impression is it's soooo glittery. I'm not really a fan of glitter lip gloss. Fyi, this is more to colored lip gloss than lip cream or what so ever. I rarely use it because of the shimmer, but this one is quiet nice for night out and the color is still natural. A bit sticky like other glosses, but keeping my lips moist.
What is you favorite brush and make up from Sigma?
If you haven't tried their brush, you are definitely have to try! I guarantee you that you will love it.
Free U.S. Shipping on orders $50+
Free International Shipping on orders $150+




Comments
Post a Comment