Hi ladies! Last week I attended ASAMULA Grand Opening at Samasta Lifestyle Village. I’ve been here before for Nail Art from Nail Story. It’s a new hype place at Jimbaran area, South Bali along with the new Movenpick Resort and Spa.
ASAMULA is a fashion boutique and
this is their first branch, here at Samasta. It has more than 10 curated multi
local brands such as Sejauh Mata Memandang, Seratus Kapas, Tulisan, Tayada Batik, Stella
Rissa Resort, KaIND, Lima Watch, Epa Jewel, Mao Mao, Petang Hari, Kandura, Gaze
Eyewear, Geulis, Studiokaen, Loev, Srou, Teresa Mutiara, and more.
This Grand Opening Party was
enlivened by Fashion Show from ASAMULA Collection. Some celebrities also joined
as models for the Fashion Show like Endhita, Indah Kalalo, DJ Nadya Hamzah, and
2nd runner up Puteri Indonesia from Bali, Cok Istri Krisnanda. My
blogger friend, Tabitha from Heels and Beyond also joined the Catwalk. You go
girl!
Some sneakpeeks from their store and sure I'll be back here. I love their collection because of the model, it really represents Indonesia, and also the material which is very suitable with Bali hot weather.
| Me and My Sister at the Event |
Anyway, I won a doorprize from ASAMULA
which I got shopping vouchers from them, but I haven’t got a chance to spend on
it (but I will). I will share with you what I got from their store later!
Follow my Instagram to see it then.

Comments
Post a Comment