Martha Tilaar is a famous
Indonesian local brand. They have many spas all around Indonesia and they have
two in Bali, Eastern Garden and . I got a chance to try the famous Eastern
Garden Martha Tilaar Spa, it’s located on Jalan Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak.
| Entrance to Eastern Garden |
It has beautiful unique
architecture, traditional Indonesian style, especially with the windows and
everything. It’s so eye catching around the modern area in Seminyak.
| Receptionist Area |
| Dewi Sri Spa by Martha Tilaar |
| Biokos by Martha Tilaar |
| Ingredients |
| Waiting for the Spa Time! |
I had to answer some questions
before having my treatment. It was basic question about your body condition
whether if you have any allergic, skin concern, post op, etc. While waiting, I
enjoyed a nice ice lemongrass and cold towel. So refreshing!
| Pool Area |
Entering the Spa area, I was
amazed with the beautiful pool inside. It’s used for hydro treatment, the pool
looks very tempting. Maybe next time I wanna try it!
| Changing and Powder Room Under The Stairs to Second Floor |
First, I had to put my belongings
inside a locker and change my clothes into a bath robe. Then, they showed me
the way to the treatment room on the second floor. They have many beautiful
treatment rooms with unique concept. My treatment room’s a modern one for one
person only, it’s a private room so we can enjoy our own privacy.
| Waiting Area |
After one hour treatment from
head to toe, I felt so refreshed and relax. I went to the bathroom to shower
and change my clothes. They gave me hot ginger drink and some snacks. I went
home with relaxed body and mind. For sure, I’ll be back here again for the
professional service and awesome spa experience.
EASTERN GARDEN MARTHA TILAAR SPA
Jl. Camplung Tanduk (ex Dhyanapura) No. 5A Seminyak, Denpasar - Bali
Telp. +62 361 731648, Fax. +62 361 731637
Comments
Post a Comment