Another product from Make Over Indonesia that's raved everywhere even when they haven't launched it! It's Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream. Luckily, Bali Beauty Blogger is sponsored by Make Over to try these new babies.
Price: IDR 95,000
Lip lacquer that comes in revolutionary creamy easy-to-glide formula, fully loaded with super intense pigment for full coverage application. The rich matte finish gives weightless texture that stays up to 8 hours continuous wear.
| Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream in 8 shades |
| L-R: 001 Lavish, 002 Heiress, 003 Secret, 004 Vanity, 005 Impulse, 007 Scarlet |
I'll review 6 out of 8 complete color. I like the packaging, it's classy and every lip product has its own box. The plastic bottle is transparent so we can see the color inside, quiet sturdy plastic and not too tall, perfect for small make up pouch.
The applicator is slanted, typical applicator for liquid lip product, make it easy to blend. The color is bold and the formula is quiet thick so I have to be careful when applying this lip cream.
| Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream - SWATCH on hand |
Which one is your favorite color? I think Make Over creates a very nice color combination. It has red, orange, pink, purple, pinkish nude and brownish nude, along with other 2 shades that I haven't got a chance to review them because it's sold out everywhere (said Make Over, so we only got these to try).
| Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream Swatch |
001 Lavish
Beautiful fuschia color, great for daily look if you bored with nude color. It looks sweet but not too bright.
002 Heiress
At first, it looks like bright pink color but it tones down into a nice coral pink color. I like this color because it makes me look fresh and brighten my skintone.
003 Secret
My favorite nude color! Pinkish brown color that's not muted the whole look but compliment it with soft nude color. Perfect for innocent make up look.
004 Vanity
Another nude shade from this color range but it's browner and darker. Perfect for every skintone.
005 Impulse
Dark red color that brightens my skintone immediately. This kind of color is perfect with soft eyes makeup and make it looks elegant. My kind of red!
007 Scarlet
Orange-red color that also brightens my skintone. It looks like red, but with orange tint. It's perfect for people who don't like true red, because orange is more playful.
PROs:
+ Nice color range
+ Sturdy packaging and not too big
+ Long lasting
+ Not drying
+ Affordable
CONs:
- A bit thick texture, have to be careful using it
- Need to be wiped off with lip remover
OVERALL:
I love the color range from fuschia, pink, nudes into red and orange. The packaging is also a yes for me. The formula is kinda thick so I have to use it carefully and it needs an effort to wipe it off. I recommend using lip remover to erase all the residue. It's quiet long lasting for matte color and feels light on lips. Which color will you choose?
Make Over
Email:
beautybeyondrules@makeoverforall.com
Twitter:
@makeoverid
Instagram:
makeovercosmetics (International Account)
makeoverid (Indonesian Account)
YouTube:
MAKE OVER (makeoverid)

Comments
Post a Comment