Nowadays, beauty clinic is raved everywhere, you can find them easily not only in big cities but also here in Denpasar and Kuta area. I'd like to recommend you to this beauty clinic in Bali, Ultimo Aesthetic & Dental Center Bali. They're different than other usual beauty clinics.
As you know, I had this mole on my upper lips, under the nose (filtrum) area since I was a kid and I have intention to remove it because it's kinda annoying my appearance. I've went to some beauty clinics and had consultation with some doctors but they told me to go to plastic surgery doctors because they couldn't handle it. Mine is hard to remove because of the location, filtrum area needs more precautions and aesthetic touch so it won't left any unwanted scars.
After searching and searching, there aren't many beauty clinics in Bali that has plastic surgery, finally I found this Ultimo Aesthetic & Dental Center. It's a branch from Jakarta and Surabaya, Ultimo is a beauty and plastic surgery clinics that provide complete service to the concept of One Stop Beauty solution. Starting from skin beauty care, dental and aesthetic surgery, which is supported by the most advanced medical technology, an experienced specialist doctors, medicines that are safe, the products are high quality and comfortable clinic facilities.
I had consultation with dr. Enrina Diah, Sp.BP-RE. She's so kind and explained everything thoroughly and I got all the answers I need. I need to do a small aesthetic surgery with local anesthetic and takes about an hour and then I'll be free to go, all the process afterwards (consultation and everything) can be done in Bali but the surgery can only be done in Ultimo Jakarta.
Beside Aesthetic Surgery, they also have Slimming Center, Dermatology, Laser Center, Medical Spa, Dental Treatment, Cosmetogynae, and Men’s Clinic. Many women now want to have clean skin (from hair) and they can have it here with laser procedure, it's better to take the life time package rather than one time treatment. I also interested with the Dental Treatment, who doesn't want to have a 'pepsodent' teeth with the white and beautiful teeth everytime we smile.
As you know, I had this mole on my upper lips, under the nose (filtrum) area since I was a kid and I have intention to remove it because it's kinda annoying my appearance. I've went to some beauty clinics and had consultation with some doctors but they told me to go to plastic surgery doctors because they couldn't handle it. Mine is hard to remove because of the location, filtrum area needs more precautions and aesthetic touch so it won't left any unwanted scars.
After searching and searching, there aren't many beauty clinics in Bali that has plastic surgery, finally I found this Ultimo Aesthetic & Dental Center. It's a branch from Jakarta and Surabaya, Ultimo is a beauty and plastic surgery clinics that provide complete service to the concept of One Stop Beauty solution. Starting from skin beauty care, dental and aesthetic surgery, which is supported by the most advanced medical technology, an experienced specialist doctors, medicines that are safe, the products are high quality and comfortable clinic facilities.
![]() |
| Source: www.balispaguide.com |
I contacted them and finally decided to do consultation with the doctor. I haven't decided what to do but I wanna know the process, price range and what to do before taking any decision. I went to the clinic last week. The clinic is located at Sunset Star Shopping Arcade, Jl. Dewi Sri, Sunset Road. It's a busy area and near tourist attraction, really easy to find. It's like an oasis in the busy street, love the pool and the plants.
It's a warm and cozy place. I was told to wait to meet the doctor at the waiting room.
The doctor's room is on the second floor and this is the way on the second floor.
I had consultation with dr. Enrina Diah, Sp.BP-RE. She's so kind and explained everything thoroughly and I got all the answers I need. I need to do a small aesthetic surgery with local anesthetic and takes about an hour and then I'll be free to go, all the process afterwards (consultation and everything) can be done in Bali but the surgery can only be done in Ultimo Jakarta.
Beside Aesthetic Surgery, they also have Slimming Center, Dermatology, Laser Center, Medical Spa, Dental Treatment, Cosmetogynae, and Men’s Clinic. Many women now want to have clean skin (from hair) and they can have it here with laser procedure, it's better to take the life time package rather than one time treatment. I also interested with the Dental Treatment, who doesn't want to have a 'pepsodent' teeth with the white and beautiful teeth everytime we smile.


Comments
Post a Comment