Hello sisterss....
I have known this blog a long time ago since I like browsing for beauty items.
Their blog is such a fun to see. Founded by sisters, and also they have website for selling items. Adorable.. ^_^
So this morning, I read posts from blogs that I'm following. And I saw this one, another giveaway... Yippie ka Yey.. I love giveaways.. And their prize is reaaaallllyyyy stunning! Voucher for shopping. Cosmetic products.. Awww... *_* My eyes are sparklingg...
They make this event to celebrate the 1.000.000 pageviews.. What a number! Congratz for you.. Keep posting, selling and reviewing.. ;) ;* kiss
You can see their giveaway here My lovely sister 1.000.000 pageviews giveaway
Hope that I can win... Let's just see ;)
I have known this blog a long time ago since I like browsing for beauty items.
Their blog is such a fun to see. Founded by sisters, and also they have website for selling items. Adorable.. ^_^
So this morning, I read posts from blogs that I'm following. And I saw this one, another giveaway... Yippie ka Yey.. I love giveaways.. And their prize is reaaaallllyyyy stunning! Voucher for shopping. Cosmetic products.. Awww... *_* My eyes are sparklingg...
They make this event to celebrate the 1.000.000 pageviews.. What a number! Congratz for you.. Keep posting, selling and reviewing.. ;) ;* kiss
You can see their giveaway here My lovely sister 1.000.000 pageviews giveaway
Hope that I can win... Let's just see ;)
Comments
Post a Comment