Concealer is a must have for me, especially under eye concealer.
I really need it to cover my panda eyes... Oh.. I don't like it, always be a problem. -__-
This concealer series come with 2 types, liquid and stick. I don't like stick concealer because harder to blend, so I choose liquid. I bought this as I think this can cover my panda eyes. But I think, I really need a concealer that focusing on under eye. Because now I have learned, they have different texture. Jump to that later!
Cute and clean packaging. Usually Etude House comes with cuter items >_<, one of the reasons why people buy and fall in love with it. But this one is just simple.
I really need it to cover my panda eyes... Oh.. I don't like it, always be a problem. -__-
This concealer series come with 2 types, liquid and stick. I don't like stick concealer because harder to blend, so I choose liquid. I bought this as I think this can cover my panda eyes. But I think, I really need a concealer that focusing on under eye. Because now I have learned, they have different texture. Jump to that later!
Cute and clean packaging. Usually Etude House comes with cuter items >_<, one of the reasons why people buy and fall in love with it. But this one is just simple.
![]() |
| Nice & simple packaging |
The texture is liquid and quite thick, I think because it is an all purpose concealer, so the coverage will be better. Brighter than my skin tone but blend nicely.
![]() |
| Liquid, thickness medium |
![]() |
| (Upper side) Blend nicely, good coverage |
I want to use it as my under eye concealer, but it comes too thick and cakey, so I use it as blemish concealer. My advice is if you want something that covers panda eyes, choose under eye concealer. Not all brands make this item, but the texture is softer and smoother for your eyes so you don't need to rub hardly if it doesn't blend nicely.
Pros:
- Easy to blend
- Good for cover blemish
- Comes with a stick, more hygenic than cream (don't have to use your finger)
Cons:
- Too thick for under eye



wow, good coverage, same with me have panda eyes too :(.
ReplyDeleteI'm new follower. follow my blog?
http://glitteryhoney.blogspot.com/
sure.. hahah same problem. lol. panda eyes -__- so hard to get rid of it
Delete