Who's never heard of it???
This color burst range is really booming. Revlon, you're really something ;*
Amazing color lines, you've got to be kidding me if I only choose one. But I like to try many items, so I chose this peach color. The best of all, it's paraben-free. Many cosmetic companies, nowadays, making their product paraben-free. It will catch the market.
Jump to mine. Packaging is classy, like chanel. Don't you think? Remind me of chanel bags *Lol*
Just the material is super plastic. Can't you see mine, already cracked (see the bottom cap). I like the lipgloss more for packaging, but I haven't bought it so I'll show you next time if I have bought it.
It's a lip balm, with color, and gloss. So the top of it is a flat oblique. Typical lip balm. I'm still confused until now, why is it lip balm always flat, and lipstick doesn't. Do let me know if you know the answer ;)
Tho color I chose, it's not really peach of you have a look at it, more like shimmer brown pink. Anyone agree? It is the same with my lips color. So, I don't look like wearing anything, just shimmer shiny lips. But I like it for very natural color. If you want another brighter color, choose the orange one. It's really pretty, too. I should get one, too next time. The color doesn't stay for a long time, because it's just a balm. So you have to reapply every 2 hours.
![]() |
| Swatch with flash |
![]() |
| Swatch without flash |
- Many colors
- Really smooth
- Paraben free
- It's a balm with color like lipstick, it's like 2in1
Cons:
- Color doesn't stay long
- Plastic cap can broke easily




Comments
Post a Comment