I don't have many Maybelline items on my dressing table.
This one is one of them. I forgot when I purchase this eye shadow.
Packaging looks cheap, I thought it was a refill before. But no.. It is the original one.
It is quite expensive for small single e/s, IDR 45.000, I can get another brand with bigger size. ;)
I bought #27 Glitter Green. Why did I buy this color?
I bought this because I like green color. It is one of my fav color.
It is quite expensive for small single e/s, IDR 45.000, I can get another brand with bigger size. ;)
I bought #27 Glitter Green. Why did I buy this color?
I bought this because I like green color. It is one of my fav color.
The color doesn't look so green. But it is a very very soft and light green. Comes with soft glitter, shimmery result. I read somewhere that for Asian women, I have yellow skin tone, Green fits the best that can show off your eyes. I give it a try!
![]() |
| Maybelline - Color Wear Glitters Mono Eye Shadow #27 |
Here is the swatch... I'm really sorry that the photo took the wrong focus. My bad. But I give you the picture with my eyes on it.
The color is really soft, I use just a little. Casual, everyday look. The color isn't really called green I think. It more like yellow green with white. Just remind me with pear fruit... ^_^
What I like is it does brighten my eyes. My Asian face looks more Asian after this.. *don't understand either what it really means* LOL *_*
Pros:
- Love the color, soft
- Nice shimmer, not too much glitter
Cons:
- Cheap packaging
- Not really a pigmented e/s




Comments
Post a Comment