"Swirl Cosmetics" Are you familiar with it?
In fact, I do. Why? Because this has caught my attention so badly.. >_<
It reminds me of ICE CREAM. Who doesn't love ice cream? Everyone likes!
This has 2 things that I really like:
1. Swirl Ice Cream
2. Cosmetics
I'm doing some research too and what have I got?
Many cosmetic brands have launched their swirl cosmetics from eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick, lip balm, blush on, BB cream, face primer, foundation, bb cream, etc. Let's have a look!
Here are some products from MAC, Estee Lauder, Stila, Loreal, Etude, Missha, Holika Holika, Banila, etc
The good thing is you have more than 1 color in one place. More like 2in1, somehow it makes me happier because in my mind I keep telling myself, yes! I got more benefit. Silly? >_< Actually it's just for fun, having something like that, like having ice cream lollipop?
The bad thing is for some products, especially the liquid one, it can be messed up if you don't use it carefully. You bought it because the pretty colors, but when you ruin it, yucky.. They mixed up even before being used. BE CAREFUL if you want to have it, keeping the pretty colors is one of your duty with this baby.
For the creamy texture, you have to blend them in to before using it.
For the pact, you can get more than 1 tone depends on which side/color you want to use.
Isn't it cute & pretty? Me want too! Which one do you like?
My favourite is the Missha BB Cream. I do want to buy it for my mom, it says that it prevents wrinkle or something. And for me, I want the lip gloss and Stilla primer. Gosh! They're so cute.. \(*o*)/
In fact, I do. Why? Because this has caught my attention so badly.. >_<
It reminds me of ICE CREAM. Who doesn't love ice cream? Everyone likes!
This has 2 things that I really like:
1. Swirl Ice Cream
2. Cosmetics
Swirl Ice Cream + Cosmetics = Swirl Cosmetics
I'm doing some research too and what have I got?
Many cosmetic brands have launched their swirl cosmetics from eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick, lip balm, blush on, BB cream, face primer, foundation, bb cream, etc. Let's have a look!
Here are some products from MAC, Estee Lauder, Stila, Loreal, Etude, Missha, Holika Holika, Banila, etc
![]() |
| Swirl Cosmetics from various brands |
The good thing is you have more than 1 color in one place. More like 2in1, somehow it makes me happier because in my mind I keep telling myself, yes! I got more benefit. Silly? >_< Actually it's just for fun, having something like that, like having ice cream lollipop?
The bad thing is for some products, especially the liquid one, it can be messed up if you don't use it carefully. You bought it because the pretty colors, but when you ruin it, yucky.. They mixed up even before being used. BE CAREFUL if you want to have it, keeping the pretty colors is one of your duty with this baby.
For the creamy texture, you have to blend them in to before using it.
For the pact, you can get more than 1 tone depends on which side/color you want to use.
Isn't it cute & pretty? Me want too! Which one do you like?
My favourite is the Missha BB Cream. I do want to buy it for my mom, it says that it prevents wrinkle or something. And for me, I want the lip gloss and Stilla primer. Gosh! They're so cute.. \(*o*)/


I love swirl cosmetic too >.<
ReplyDeletepernah lihat produk silky girl yang lip balm swirl juga, lucu banget.. cuma ga tau di Indo masuk atau ga.. hehe
new follower.. follback ya ^^
beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
Me too ;) lagi ngetrend kayanya skrg, orang beli gara2 lucu hihi
ReplyDeleteOk.. Folback. Thank you!