BB Cream, one of my 'Must Have' item..
This one is a cheap BB cream, more like everyday use.
Skinfood isn't my fav brand for BB Cream, but I have tried some of them.
Skinfood release this line of BB Cream a while ago. Cute... All about tea!
I tried Honey Black Tea, as it is suitable with my skin type, Normal-Dry.
Description:
This is a moisturizing and illuminating BB cream with sweet honey and flavorful red tea that keeps skin soft and supple. With 20 PA+
I love Honey Black Tea range from skinfood also. I've used its jelly facial foam. Love the smell, the texture and result. So I think this also fits into their range too.
The outer packaging is very cute. Simple but cute, it looks like a tea bag with cup shaped hole that fits the inside drawing of the bottle.
This one is a cheap BB cream, more like everyday use.
Skinfood isn't my fav brand for BB Cream, but I have tried some of them.
Skinfood release this line of BB Cream a while ago. Cute... All about tea!
I tried Honey Black Tea, as it is suitable with my skin type, Normal-Dry.
Description:
This is a moisturizing and illuminating BB cream with sweet honey and flavorful red tea that keeps skin soft and supple. With 20 PA+
I love Honey Black Tea range from skinfood also. I've used its jelly facial foam. Love the smell, the texture and result. So I think this also fits into their range too.
The outer packaging is very cute. Simple but cute, it looks like a tea bag with cup shaped hole that fits the inside drawing of the bottle.
It has SPF, yay.. Even though it just 20, but quite good. I bought shade #2 and I think it is darker than my skin tone. Should've bought #2. But it's still OK because do remember that BB Cream color can match your skin. So the different won't shown.
The texture is easy to blend. Medium coverage for me. It has pleasant smell, quite strong. Skinfood BB Cream always comes with strong smell. I always like the scent of Honey Black Tea. Refreshing and sweet..
Don't expect much from this range as it is a cheap range, but worth to try!
Pros:
- Cheap for BB Cream
- Nice packaging
- Comes with many variants
- With SPF
- Love the smell
Cons:
- Coverage medium, doesn't really cover if you have skin problems
- Strong perfume, for some people can't stand for it
Have you tried the other? Do share!




Comments
Post a Comment