Hi... This is a late review..
Skin food is one of my favorite Korean Cosmetic/SkinCare Brand.
I decided to purchase this one because I need a powder pact with light texture (without foundie), just pressed powder. Also, because this has a light texture (just like the name light pact).
Description:
This lightweight pact containing green grape extract creates a natural-looking, clear skin tone, with its fine, soft particles made using air jet mill technology.
What in the picture isn't brand new but mine is still look like new from the packaging, right. *_^
One that catch my attention is the packaging. Isn't it really cuteee... Aww..
It has swirl and cupid logo emboss just remind me of European classic design.
Material is from plastic. Quite big and thick for a pressed powder.
![]() |
| TSF Grape Fresh Light Pack packaging |
What I like is the inside, it has plastic cover that separate powder and puff. Hygenic reason maybe. It makes this powder pack classy.
Pros:
![]() |
| Comes with plastic separator |
I'm sorry the original shape already gone. I just give you the picture to see. The first time I opened this pact, it felt like I didn't want to ruin it because it's so cute.. Emboss pattern just like the cover.
The texture is light and soft.. Very soft. Just like using loose powder. This shade #21 is a little bit brighter than my skin tone but it blends. Love the result, matt finish but not heavy. Suitable for everyday use. But not with SPF. Maybe next time I prefer powder with SPF because I live in tropic climate and it's really hot and super sunny!
![]() |
| Texture is light and soft |
Pros:
- Cute packaging and strong (heard that if you fell this out, it wouldn't break)
- Soft and light texture
- Suitable for everyday use and for those who don't like 2 way cake
- Smells good, not too strong, just like grape
Cons:
- No SPF
- Doesn't stick long, need to reapply





Comments
Post a Comment