This is what I'm doing today...
Preventing my nails get chipped and broken (I have weak nails), but I want to beautify my nails so... This is the way....
Using Nail Sticker! Yay... I love nail sticker, it is easy peasy to use, and beautiful plus it's really cheap. Got it for only $0,7. You can use it many times... Many cute designs are available. I bought it at Strawberry shop at mall.
I just maintain my nails with peel off whitener by Oriflame, kinda like a peel off mask that can make your nails whiter and smooth.
After that, I'm using base coat from Oriflame too. They kinda have affordable products for nails. It works good!
Now, placing the nail sticker one by one, you can use your hand, no need a tool for this one. But if you need a tool, just use dotting tool or tooth pick to help you.
Time to give the finishing touch!
Use any top coat to do this. I'm using Revlon Double Twist Instant Base & Top Coat. It works very good, instant dry so you don't have to wait too long.
Coat all your nails twice, so your stickers won't got torn easily.
Voila.... FINISH...
Just in minutes and it's beautiful.
NB:
Don't forget to buff your nails first so your 'naked' nails will be beautiful before the coating

Comments
Post a Comment