Sweet recipe line just launched few months ago.
I never had a primer before, and I think I needed it,
I was tempted by the commercial.. It was fluffy and fun... And Aww Suli.. You're so cute in the video..
So.. this comes to my make up box.
![]() |
| Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry |
“This light and fluffy choux cream-like makeup base creates baby choux skin with its moist inside and soft smoothness on the outside”
![]() |
| Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base variants |
It comes with 3 variants:
1. Mint: cover redness
2. Berry: cover dull and pale face
3. Peach: cover yellow face and whiten skin
I decided to buy #2 Berry one, since I have dull and pale face..
Packaging
Comes with pink box with choux pastry on the cover, like in the commercial.
Makes me wanna eat it!
The bottle is a doff glass with sparkling cream cap. The design really looks like peach base (Etude's old version). It is very girly and cute!
The description is written on the side of the box... Ehhmmm... Etude describes it as it is cake or sumtin.. LOL
Ingredients written on the other side of the box
Can you see it? The sparkling cap, so beautiful and doesn't look like plastic
Texture & Scent
The color is more peachy orange than the No3 peach one. This is the one that endorsed by Sulli.
It has peach scent but somehow I don't really like it, more plastic to me.
It is not full like you usually see in a cream, for me looks like McD Mcflurry.. Don't you?
It's not really fluffy, more like usual cream but quiet thick and has sands particle in it if you use it alone.
I recommend using moisturizer first before applying this.
It is not a moisturizer and not moisturizing at all.
Result
I'm using the base, and additional BB cream so you can see the difference.
1. Bare Face
I don't use anything at all...
2. Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base
By using this one only, it already brighten up my complexion.
You can see the shiny part on my face.
I love it so much. Cover up my dull and pale face, make it look shinier and healthier.
3. Aqua Aura Moisturising BB
After using the base, I added this BB cream, and it looks healthy and dewy.
Covers my freckles a little bit.
I love the combination. Really look like Korean make up after, and yes it is moisturising. Another review for this BB cream only is coming up.
I don't use anything at all...
2. Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base
By using this one only, it already brighten up my complexion.
You can see the shiny part on my face.
I love it so much. Cover up my dull and pale face, make it look shinier and healthier.
3. Aqua Aura Moisturising BB
After using the base, I added this BB cream, and it looks healthy and dewy.
Covers my freckles a little bit.
I love the combination. Really look like Korean make up after, and yes it is moisturising. Another review for this BB cream only is coming up.
Pros
- Cute & classy packaging
- Brighten my complexion
- Cute color
Cons
- It's a jar so there will be dirty issue
- If using it without moisturizer, it gets a little bit rough when applied
Overall
I love it, will repurchase. My mom loves it too. It's really good for dull and pale face.
This is me using Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base and Aqua Aura Moisturising BB





Thanks for sharing :) I have purchased the mint choux version because i have some redness on my cheeks and can't wait to try it out xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/
ur welcome.. share the mint too.. :)
ReplyDeletenice review.. thanks for sharing ^^
ReplyDeletebriellesowner.blogspot.com