Hi, maybe I'm the latest person to post about Beauty treats Indonesia.
Beauty treats Indonesia is one of Beauty Boxes that now booming in Indonesia.
You can get many samples and even real size products with very good price, no doubt!
What you get is way more precious than what you pay.
This is my first Beauty Box, Beauty treats Indonesia from April edition.
The box nice with the logo printed on the box, and words 'Sshh.. It's a secret!' when you want to open the box.
This is the box I got from JNE...
I was smiling when seeing the box on my desk.. *_*
Let's open it!
It's a beautiful sleek black box, really pretty tied with pink ribbon and there are brochures and voucher on the top of it.
Inside, also tied with black ribbon and wrapped with thin paper. Pretty!
Handwritten card for me!
You're welcome! Sure I'll enjoy this box
A brochure with words from Rebecca, the founder of Beauty Treats Indonesia.
They also gave a voucher, but I only got 1. I don't know why, because the others receive way more than me.
Here are the products!
Beauty Tools!
Masami Shouko: oil paper and cleansing sponge
I'm not really using oil paper because I have dry skin but maybe I could use it as a gift.
The black cleansing sponge, I haven't used it, I'm thinking about using it for cleansing my mask.
MUFE: small mirror with pocket
Cutee! Maybe not too compact because no handle or holder for the mirror, easily misplaced, but it's really nice that I have MUFE.
L'OCCITANE: Samples and Mini Hand Cream
I'm really happy with it. Finally I can try some of L'OCCITANE. They're very expensive and it's nice to try some.
Quick review. The shampoo and conditioner are really nice, I love the scent. All off their products are herbal scent. Not really voluming, I don't know if I used it too much or..?
The body cream is really nice. Heard the name that it's Ultra Rich but not overwhelming or sticky at all!
The eye balm is really nice too. Love it. It feels good on my eyes.
PERFUMIES: Text Me
I've never heard this brand before. It's a real size solid perfume stick.
The smell is like coconut and lime. Reminds me of summer drink.
Lioele: Nail Color 'Bikini Pink'
It's a really bright pink, I've never have this color. Happy to have it. Will try it soon.
Martha Tilaar: Biokos Whitening line
I'm a little bit disappointed receiving this items, because the other receive Menard and Orlane.
Maybe I will sell this baby because I already use another skin care.
Would you like to have it?
If you are interested of having this beauty box, you can subscribe here.
It's really cheap, I think it's the cheapest beauty box only for IDR 95.000/month or you can get discount if you subscribe 3 months, or 1 year.
Free shipping for Java area.





Comments
Post a Comment