Skip to main content

News: Etude House Pink Pong Collagen Water Energy Drink 330ml

Cute pink water bottle?!?!
Cuteness overload



Etude House, energy drink?
Really? Isn't Etude House suppose to be a cosmetic brand?
Yes, that's what came to my mind after read or saw this product on BNTNews 
(By the way, it's a Korean based web about all trending in Korea in English)

First, you have to know this.
Do you know the best selling Moistfull Collagen range from Etude House, it's the orange products that is good to have a dewy looking skin. I finished this line too a while ago.




Now, to complete their range, Etude House added a collagen drink along the way.
Between your activity, you can drink this water to complete your collagen supplement for your body.
Collagen drink is usual in Korea but usually it came out from drink company, but, 
combining skin care with drink? 
That's a new thing, 
You rock Etude House.



As ever! The packaging is so cute and girly and pinky!
If I'm drinking it, I won't throw away the bottle, will keep it even if I don't know what it's used for.

Pink Pong Collagen Water has peach flavor and scent. Yummy!
Etude House really like to use peach in their products, reminds me with the Sweet Cupcake All Over Color.

What is the plus?
Pink Pong Collagen Water claims to have a higher level of collagen than any other energy drinks in Korea.

This product will be in store on May.
Wanna try it?

I'm not really sure though, will it be in store here in Indonesia,
but I really wanna try them if the price isn't killing me.

How about you, wanna try it?

Comments

  1. pengen coba T_T haahah thanks for sharing :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They released quite a lot of products these days..

    I'm going to try this and the I'm Blooming collection :)

    Perfect for summer :D



    marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pengen :) mudah"an enak and ada yang buka PO-nya eheheheh

    Love,Leonita
    www,blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess.. very creative! seen it on ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahah ga tau deh aman g kl dikirim lama gt dr korea, keburu 'basi' nanti

    let's see masuk indo ga yaaa

    fol ur blog, kindly folback too

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuaahh klo bukan krn kamu ngereview. aku gak bakal tw in minuman. kupikir in smacam mist gtu...

    salam kenal jessica..

    http://beautifulwayscherries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iya aku juga kl ga loat do BTN news ga tau. Kirain toner ato mist jg. Sama2, nanti aq follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh aq br tw loh etude ngluarin minuman kayak gini, aq kira ini sejenis serum buat wajah ^^ makasih reviewnya jessica ^^ lam kenal yaa *new follower here :)
    hatta-shani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samaa.. Baru dipelototin n diresapin br deh paham itu apaan. Hihi unik
    Thanks. Folback.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This
    energy drink must be for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think because it focusing on collagen which usually targeting women, but it's not a doubt that men can drink it also :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will try it for sure ma'am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hannatokki KeroppiMay 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM

    ini halal ga ya???

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not available in Philippines :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. impianaputri@gmail.comApril 20, 2014 at 8:07 PM

    ni halal ke?? berkesan ke??

    ReplyDelete
  16. impianaputri@gmail.comApril 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM

    berapa harga??

    ReplyDelete
  17. impianaputri@gmail.comApril 20, 2014 at 8:09 PM

    i will try this pink pingpong collagen water

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

News: Etude House Magic Any Cushion (Any Cushion + Choux Base???)

Quick News from Etude House! Etude Hose, why are you keep making me broke? Maybe for some people. it's really true. They are now going on their spring collection as the new lips fit already launched. A few days ago, there is something new and it's so exciting and colorful.  Etude House Any Cushion has been a hit and it's best selling item. Do you remember the last year Sweet Recipe collection, I reviewed the   Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry . And now they are combining both of them and creating a new Etude House Magic Any Cushion. I love how they look. They're just like macaroons to me! Kyaa... There are 3 colors just like the Baby Choux Base, Peach, Mint and Berry. It claims that the cushion can magically tone up the skin. So if you have redness, you can choose the mint one. If you have pale skin like me, berry is the perfect one, and peach can also whiten your skin tone. I love this idea because it is more practical becaus...

Review: Eveline Glicerini Hand and Nail Cream Bio Olive + Karite Butter

Back then, my mom bought me this hand cream at Sasa Hongkong. At first, I was sceptical about this because I've never heard about it before,  Eveline is a pretty name for a girl but never heard about them on cosmetics or so. It's a brand from Poland that has been sold worldwide. I love Sasa because they sell a lot of products, so many brands that I don't know and they are affordable. I hope Sasa will open in Indonesia, someday *dreaming*. After searching and browsing, I'm surprised that they have so many products for make up and care (face, ,body, hair). Such a lot of products. And I've found this on their web, the description of the hand cream and what's in it. GLYCERINE CONCENTRATED HAND AND NAIL CREAM DEEPLY NOURISHING + REGENERATING BIO OLIVE + KARITE BUTTER strengthens nails  48h perfectly absorbing formula NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Glycerine hand cream ensures deep nourishment and intense regeneration. Makes even very damaged and dehydrate...