I've been reviewing a lot these days, there are many pending items and I'll review them when I have time.
Tony Moly is one of my fav brand. It's cheap and has good quality.
Their floria line is best selling skincare, it has nutra energy and whitening, too.
JYJ has been their endorser, especially for the Floria line.
Their faces.. so shiny.. Lol
One of the boyband (don't know his name) is holding the Nutra Energy Toner,
and now it is transform to sheet mask.
Still... Their photos on the cover of the mask.
Korean brands sometimes do this, using boy band for the mask cover.
This mask isn't for sale, but I bought it from Korean seller. LOL.
It is featured in Get it beauty, Korean TV show for beauty products.
Description and how to use on the back side.
This is the explanation in English.
It contains Argan oil, which is good for the skin.
There is a lot of essence on the mask.
The sheet is thin and fit to the face.
Result?
I really love it, the essence absorbed to the face quickly after the sheet is taken off.
It leaves my face soft, supple and moist.
I still have few of them and will repurchase.

I'd buy it just for Jaejoong's beautiful face >...> LOL
ReplyDeleteLol. Do u really use it? Or just collecting the mask.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of baviphat mask years ago
-------- Original message --------