Hi Princess! How's your April?
This will be my first post on April and it's to seduce you {-^_^-}
This will be my first post on April and it's to seduce you {-^_^-}
I got something that might be dangerous to your wallet. As usual.. Ehm.. Etude House is always working their princessy side and here it goes..
Kerrie Hess is an Australian fashion illustrator that has illustrated for CHANEL, Louis Vuitton, Printemps Paris, and net-a-porter.com. Now, she illustrates for Etude House. Wow...!
The theme of this collection is Dreaming Swan Ballet. I fall in love with the illustration first time I saw it. Let's see what the collection is about...
Dear My Blooming Lips Talk
It's the same with Dear My Blooming Lips Talk collection that we've known. The difference with this collection is the ribbon's color is white and the heart shaped embossed is a bit different, plus there's heart printed on the tube. I'm not really a fan of Dear My Blooming Lips Talk's formula, I wish they make something different with the lips collection.
Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek
Very pretty pretty color.. It's more to cheek than eyes because it has a puff. I prefer calling it blush on. The case is very pretty. I think it's a tin can? What do you think.. The color tends to be very soft like other Etude House products, I hope they are more pigmented now.
Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer
The packaging is not too cute on this one (for the bottle), but this is what I want the most of them all. It's something different compared to previous Etude House products. It's basically a creamy highlighter with wand. I think we can also use it as eye shadow too.
Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact SPF 25 PA+++
It's a shimmer powder with peachy color. I'm not sure to use this as all over powder but the case it pretty and good thing that it has SPF in it.
Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact Brush
The brush for the pact. The shape is unique, it's more like highlighter brush rather than powder brush. The color is sooo pretty and pastel.
Dreaming Swan Nail Kit
Super soft color and not many choices. I wish they have more variants to choose. It's a set of 2 nail polish and nail sticker. The color is very pastel and feminine. I'd like more mint and purple too please.. ^_^
Dreaming Swan Any Cushion Case
Cushion case, just like Disney and Mickey edition. I already get my hand on cushion refill. Lol.. Not sure yet where to put it. Maybe I'll consider this one. I love the purple one. I wanna see first if the illustration is only sticker, that won't be good, if it's printed on the case, I'll love to get it.
Dreaming Swan Mini Pouch
Cutie pouch with tutu on it and flower pattern in it.. It has separator inside. Does it have a handle? I can't see one. I hope so, it would be a pain to bring it without handle.
If you're into ballet and feminine things, you must be into it.. I wanna look forward to see it in real..
Which one is on your wish list?


what a cute blog, lovely post and review :)
ReplyDeletehttp://heelsandbeyond.blogspot.com/
gosh! etude paling bisa banget merusak dompet para wanita banci packaging >,< lucu lucu banget, pengen nyobain yg semacam teardrop liner sama eye and cheeknya deh >,<
ReplyDeleteYa ampun semuanya lucuuuuu T^T pingin nyobain semuaaaa jd sedih hahahha
ReplyDeletepackaging imutt bangeeett >,<
ReplyDeleteThank u for stopping by! <3
ReplyDeleteBener banci packaging. Apalg skrg yg bikin yg uda famous gt. Cm penasaran ama hasilnya. Yg seri mickey minnie dl agak mengecewakan
ReplyDeleteDipilih... Dipilih. Hehhe.
ReplyDeleteIya suka bgt ama gambar2nya
ReplyDelete