Hii..
This is my first time joining a giveaway from beauty blog.. *excited*
I have won once from giveaway few years ago, got a small drawers made from paper box, cute, love it, useful and still in use until now..
I saw this post from Facebook Komunitas Make Up & Beauty Indonesia
haha.. I love freebies *_* who doesn't!!!
This is the post miss-rheas-1st-giveaway-celebration
Congratz to Miss Rhea for winning a competition..
May you win next time so you can make more give away... *what a wish* O.O
This is my first time joining a giveaway from beauty blog.. *excited*
I have won once from giveaway few years ago, got a small drawers made from paper box, cute, love it, useful and still in use until now..
I saw this post from Facebook Komunitas Make Up & Beauty Indonesia
haha.. I love freebies *_* who doesn't!!!
This is the post miss-rheas-1st-giveaway-celebration
Congratz to Miss Rhea for winning a competition..
May you win next time so you can make more give away... *what a wish* O.O
Xx Crossing fingers xX
i love freebies too darl ^^ thanks for join :D
ReplyDeletewhen i win a competition again i will hold a giveaway againnn ^^ lol