Hi... This is my first time posting about nail art. *blushing*
I don't have pretty nails, never have long nails because I don't like it (disturbing my working, typing, etc) ,>_<, Really sorry for that.
So the posting of my nail art, as you can see, always for short nails. And my nail shape is more like square, so be prepare for square short nails. I am your girl! ;)
Sorry for messy application, because I haven't got enough time to clean it up and a little bit hard to paint with white color.
This one is an easy one, you don't need any additional tools. But isn't it cute like candy pastel balloons? LOL..
After I checked on my nails tools, I have forgotten that I had a nail art book. So glad I found it... This is a Japanese book contains nail art sample. I have to checked on my sister, where did I get this book, and she said that I was the one who'd bought it *shame on me*. The book looks pretty cute right.. All in Japanese but I just see the pics. I got my inspiration from it!
Let's get started...
These are the nail polish I use for this nail art (L-R):
1. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (Yellow)
2. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (White)
3. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (Green)
4. Face Shop Lovely Me ex Nails (GR501)
5. Skinfood Nail Vita (PK205)
I don't have pretty nails, never have long nails because I don't like it (disturbing my working, typing, etc) ,>_<, Really sorry for that.
So the posting of my nail art, as you can see, always for short nails. And my nail shape is more like square, so be prepare for square short nails. I am your girl! ;)
Sorry for messy application, because I haven't got enough time to clean it up and a little bit hard to paint with white color.
This one is an easy one, you don't need any additional tools. But isn't it cute like candy pastel balloons? LOL..
After I checked on my nails tools, I have forgotten that I had a nail art book. So glad I found it... This is a Japanese book contains nail art sample. I have to checked on my sister, where did I get this book, and she said that I was the one who'd bought it *shame on me*. The book looks pretty cute right.. All in Japanese but I just see the pics. I got my inspiration from it!
Let's get started...
These are the nail polish I use for this nail art (L-R):
1. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (Yellow)
2. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (White)
3. Etos Long Lasting Nail Polish Mini (Green)
4. Face Shop Lovely Me ex Nails (GR501)
5. Skinfood Nail Vita (PK205)
Steps:
1. I use no2 (white) as base, have to apply it 2 times to get full white like that. White base can show off the other pastel colors, so it's the best color for base.
2. After that, just put the pastel color like one dot so the shape will be circle just as the shape of the brush, be careful, if you don't concentrate, the shape won't be circle anymore ^_~
3. Make a pattern so it will look neater and more catchy than just a random polkadots. You can make your own pattern, it can be different depends on the size and shape of your nails.
Enjoy..





Simple but cute ^^
ReplyDeleteVisit and follow my blog
http://meandallilove.blogspot.com/
Thanks^^
done ;) thx for visit
Deletewow where did you get the book? >///<
ReplyDeletefeel free to visit ♥
sweet-raspberry-sorbet.blogspot.com
my univ bazaar.. ♥ so happy there is a nail art counter there
DeleteWaa lucuuuu :D
ReplyDeleteBtw i follow your blog, mind to follow each other? :) Thanks!
ok. tapi kok ga ketemu join site yaa
Delete