I have many reviews that still waiting to be posted. But I skipped, because today I just received my order from Gmarket. Yeah... this is my 3rd time purchase from Korea. Received in 2 weeks after payment. This one has a very good deal! Super cheap... Buy 1 get 1 free! What a deal!!
Holika holika is still a new brand in Korea. Not as famous as Etude House, but I think it is booming, too. Their items are very cute and unique for some items. This is my first Holika Holika. Unfortunately, I can't browse their product because they don't have English web. What a pity. Such a shame. I really want to see their various items.
Jewel Waterproof Pencil & Liquid Eyeliner is quite a steal. It is one of best seller item from Holika Holika. I think soo... I have seen it a lot from blog to blog. Anyway, I want to review mine, too.
I bought two items:
1. Jewel Light Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #5 Brown
2. Jewel Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner #1 Black
+ FREE GIFT: Skinfood Watery Berry Blending Cream (review later)
1. Jewel Light Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #5 Brown
Holika holika is still a new brand in Korea. Not as famous as Etude House, but I think it is booming, too. Their items are very cute and unique for some items. This is my first Holika Holika. Unfortunately, I can't browse their product because they don't have English web. What a pity. Such a shame. I really want to see their various items.
Jewel Waterproof Pencil & Liquid Eyeliner is quite a steal. It is one of best seller item from Holika Holika. I think soo... I have seen it a lot from blog to blog. Anyway, I want to review mine, too.
I bought two items:
1. Jewel Light Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #5 Brown
2. Jewel Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner #1 Black
+ FREE GIFT: Skinfood Watery Berry Blending Cream (review later)
![]() |
| My package has arrived from Korea just this morning ^_^ |
![]() |
| 2 eyeliners + 1 sample freebies *review later* |
1. Jewel Light Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #5 Brown
It is a pencil eyeliner with many color variants! Me want all!!! Hahaha... It is the voice that shouted inside my head. I bought the brown one, they have 3 kind of brown, made me confused *_*. But I choose #5. Phew..
Packaging is standard but classy for a pencil liner, glossy plastic, comes with a cap with the same color as the body. From the outside, it looks like auto-pencil but it isn't. You have to sharpen it. It glides smoothly, and bold too. But Revlon-grow-luscious-pencil-eyeliner is more bold. Waterproof? yes. Smudge? Not really, I think if you don't have oily skin this one is good. Wort a try!
2. Jewel Light Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner #1 Black
When I saw this, oh.. really pretty. It is a glittery liquid liner. Colors are adorable. I love the result, shimmery eye line ;). I want to try the purple and green, too, also pink >_<. Yes they have pink for under eye liner.
Packaging is like a pen, it means, not much what you get in a bottle like that. I have to be ready when it ran out. I think it will be quiet fast.
It is waterproof. YES. I love waterproof eyeliner, and smudge proof too. It's just the brush a little bit harsh, maybe because of the glitter. But I have suceed to apply it nicely on my eyes.
SWATCH
![]() |
| Upper: Pencil Eyeliner #5 Brown, Bottom: Liquid Eyeliner #1 |
![]() |
| (After smudging) Upper: pencil - fade a little, Bottom: liquid - not fade at all |
Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. Will be repurchase another color, while the deal is still ON *_*
Pros:
- Cheap
- Nice packaging
- Waterproof
- Bold result
- A lot of color variants
Cons:
- Liquid liner: Brush is a little bit harsh
- Pencil liner: Color fades faster than the liquid






ongkir korea kesini brp say? hihi
ReplyDeleteaku malah suka liquid yg brusnya keras..jd kayak pencil eyeliner :D
http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/
Gratis, tergantung promo masing2 item :-)
DeleteIni kerasnya bukan keras bgt, aga kasar aja gr2 glitter gt
whaaa.. ak jd pengen nyoba jg jdna.. td na berpikir utk nyoba yg dr etude, tear drop liner klu tak salah.. hehehe.. :D klu lgs dr korea sistem payment na mesti pake paypal kah? atau kek atm Bca gt bs??
ReplyDeletehttp://tatanedz.blogspot.com/ ak jg baru buat blog, follow me too yah.. :D
Aku jugabpunya itu, tp texturenya tll runny ukt bwh matabjd pakenya aga sulit n kurang rapi. Jdnya kl utk under eye aq prefer pencil. Skrg lg po pensilnya yg pink sama emas :-)
DeleteNuuh I got stucked with mac fluidline gel eyeliner. I want to buy liquid liners too, but everytime I remember that I still haz that MAC in my stash... I was like, maaaaan, gotta finish the MAC first. *nuuuu >.<
ReplyDeleteMake a reason for yourself, need another color so you can get a new one, if price is cheap I think it's still ok :-)
DeleteNice review...jadi ngiler nih..hehehee
ReplyDeletebtw,jessica,I nominated u on a liebster award.
Check yours and my post here :
http://sheilasengkey.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-liebster-award.html
Thankyou!!^^Gbu
this is my favourite eyeliner from Holika <3
ReplyDeletenice review~
thanks.. tapi sakit hati sama yg liquid. :( nanti di post deh. br pake bbrp kali sudah kaya gitu
ReplyDeleteHi ka :) aku followers baru kamu nih :)
ReplyDeletesalam kenal yaa :D anyway aku juga beli ini di qoo10 yg pencil silver.. dan gampang banget patah huhuhu :'((
mind to followback? :3
Meylisa at pandapavillon.blogspot.com