Morninggg....
It's Saturday morning and I'm stuck at my office. But I have few posts today.. Fill my day!
I just bought this Revlon Grow Luscious Pencil Eyeliner a few weeks ago and I'm super happy with it.
It is a pencil eyeliner.
First time I didn't expect much from a pencil eyeliner that has to be sharpened. For me, it's not simple and if I want to carry it, I need to bring the sharpener too in case it gets blunt in the middle of wearing make up. I've experienced it and it sucks!
Don't judge if you haven't tried yet..
The first time I tried, I'm amazed. The texture is creamy and super easy to apply. And the result not far from wearing liquid eyeliner.
This is the most bold, waterproof, smudgeproof pencil eyeliner that I've ever seen with this kind of price. Fall in love with this item, and I bought it. I tried to smudge real hard but it didn't come off easily..
It's Saturday morning and I'm stuck at my office. But I have few posts today.. Fill my day!
I just bought this Revlon Grow Luscious Pencil Eyeliner a few weeks ago and I'm super happy with it.
It is a pencil eyeliner.
First time I didn't expect much from a pencil eyeliner that has to be sharpened. For me, it's not simple and if I want to carry it, I need to bring the sharpener too in case it gets blunt in the middle of wearing make up. I've experienced it and it sucks!
Don't judge if you haven't tried yet..
The first time I tried, I'm amazed. The texture is creamy and super easy to apply. And the result not far from wearing liquid eyeliner.
![]() |
| Just need 1 time apply, bold result |
This is the most bold, waterproof, smudgeproof pencil eyeliner that I've ever seen with this kind of price. Fall in love with this item, and I bought it. I tried to smudge real hard but it didn't come off easily..
![]() |
| Smudgeproof! after I smudge real hard just fade a little |
Definitely will be repurchase!
Pros:
- Cheap for this quality IDR 75.000
- Longlasting
- Creamy texture
- Very easy to apply
- Bold result
- Waterproof and smudgeproof
Cons:
- Have to be sharpened
- Plastic cap (broken easily)
- Boring packaging




nice review^^
ReplyDeleteada pilihan warna lain ga yah?
mampir ke blog ku yah
http://ameliasweetcaramel.blogspot.com/
adaa.. lengkapnya lupa tapi ada abu2 glitter cakeppp juga loh.. *nebeng punya temen*. pilian warnanya ga serame yg eyeliner gel colorstay (yg ada ungu jg) ;)
Deleteaaa~ sampai detik ini belum nemu pencil liner yg smudgeproof dan sweatproof.. *masukin wishlist* :p
ReplyDeletebtw, check my blog ya..
hv sumthin for u.. ;p
http://aprilyachichi.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
Hihi oke say... Patut dicoba :-)
DeleteLbh bagus dr yg colorstay pencil. Kl colorstay yg bgs gelnya.
pengeeeeeen >,< di banyuwangi ga ada loh :(
ReplyDeleteOya sayang ya.. Recommend emang pencil 1 ini. Ada yg nyamain sm urban decay. Cm shadenya aja kurang banyak.. :). Kl mau titip boleh aq beliin pas lewat. Email aja. Paling + ongkos bensin dkt hehe Sent from BlackBerry® on 3
ReplyDelete