I never have a hand cream before. This hand cream I got as a bonus for my purchase.
Hand cream is very useful and as we get older, our hands need protection to prevent wrinkles.
I love how this is light and travel handy..
Description
Hand Bouquet Rich Vitamin Hand Cream contains a UV protection formula that contains vitamin B3 (niacinamide) and Aloe Vera to moisturize and nourish hands.
Packaging
I love the packaging, it looks expensive like loccitane but way cheaper.
The size is nor big or small, just the right size to bring.
The image is very feminine and flowery, like the name hand bouquet.
The backside is full of writing. LOL.
Some with Korean, some with English.
There is ingredients list in English on a sticker.
The description is on the bottom side. So you have to rub and massage the cream into the skin to get better absorbs.
It was sealed with plastic so don't have to worry when shipping.
I contains SPF!! Good protection for your hands.
The manufacturing date is embossed on the top, for a cream maybe I can use it 1-2 years but anyway, I will finish it before the time.
Double seal!
In the inside there is a seal too, I love this kind of seal because it prevents the inside to get messy or 'bonjrot' in Indonesia.
Texture & Scent
The texture is creamy but not thick and really light for hand cream. I love love love it!
The scent is flowery, soft and feminine. Yum..
My hands got hydrated and moisturized after using the hand cream.. And there is no sticky feeling like usual hand cream that likely to get sticky.
Pros
- Travel handy
- Nice soft floral scent
- Has SPF
- Non sticky
Cons
None. I love it so far!
Overall
If you want a non sticky hand cream, go for this one.
I will repurchase but still wanna try others with cute packaging, but this one is come in handy with the packaging.
Hand cream is a must need..

I love rose scent!
ReplyDeletefol u back :)
ReplyDeleteLove the floral scent too
ReplyDeleteI use this one too and it smells really good :D
ReplyDeletewww.punkheartspink.blogspot.com